Monday, January 11, 2010

Songs for the Memories.........

It is interesting that all the names of the old songs are slowly coming out. Anybody remembered the group Slade ? I can remember any of the songs but I might even have one or two the the LPs, yes the vinyl records !! I also remembered that my good friend, Woon Wee Lam ( where are you my friend? ) and I used to get so excited and couldn't wait for the sale of FanFare magazine week in week out, probably on every Tuesdays. We used to cycle to India Street to the Abdul Majid Bookstore ( or something like that ). How about Suzi Quattro ?
Talking about Fanfare, someone told me Lawrence Tnay had a complete set !! Would be great someone might have kept a copy ....

Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. David Law of F.R.A.N.C.E. in BLUEJanuary 11, 2010 at 1:45 PM

    Hi, Ted

    You are one music lover of the past, still remembering the good old songs of the 70's, that's one for the album in this blog for "SONGS FOR THE MEMORIES".......I still remember the group "SLADE" and "SUZI QUATTRO" lady of the rock band. Ted, I'll try to coax your good friend to attend this reunion....

    To WOON WEE LAM, it would not be nice if a friend is searching.....waiting for your presence....he's remembering those good old days and it's impossible you don't....please do show yourself in this blog...give TED a surprise that you too cares for his friendship..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember the October Cherries from Singapore ? Beautiful Sunday ? I went to their concert at Lee Hua Theatre and it was cool then. I can remember seeing Jim Lee there and he was loud, screaming and enjoying the show. Can you recall Jim ?

    ReplyDelete