Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Essays...

Great job, Ted! how about sharing some of those innocent essays [eg. Dr. JP's leaking pen] from Bujangga magazines. See how an innocent essay of a then teenager is now interpreted by our over developed brains!!! hahaha...

I would choose Swak Tourism complex over Jubilee Hall [dewan masyarakat]. My Reporters Day committee did a survey in July said Jubilee Hall is more expensive then STC [high court block].

Swak Club would be nice if we can use the bar room with karaoke set..

just for thought...

Leez Wee

2 comments:

  1. Yes , I will post the Essays one by one. I have scanned the 1st volume of Bujangga in pdf format which is about 120MB in size. Will burn a few copies to distribute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guan Ted, that will keep you busy for a while. Keep up the good work guys. I'm so impressed.

    ReplyDelete